Conventionally, to protect your copyright, 3 main options are available to you:
- Contact associations and institutes specialized in copyright
- Contact a government agency: go to or connect to the copyright protection center, example: www.copyright.gov
- Call on a lawyer specialized in copyright
You will find that in the 3 options, there is great frustration for 3 reasons:
- Waste of money
- Waste of time
- Lack of fluidity
These challenges have motivated us to seek the best solutions to make life easier for creators and entrepreneurs for the protection of their intellectual creations.
We therefore collaborated with several lawyers and experts specializing in copyright to facilitate access to copyright. Among our partners, we counted a rich collaboration between Artizyou and HUB6 with Me Anthony Quevillon and his formidable multidisciplinary team to achieve the following objectives:
- facilitate the registration of copyright online: our mission is to rethink the textual ergonomic structure and the steps to provide the certificate for maximum simplicity.
- b-intellectual property: legally validate the model of the virtual certificate compared to a conventional certificate
- Legal advice on copyright: feed the blog with useful advice on copyright